- Accept the app's terms and conditions.
- Select Ride With GPS from the menu that appears.
- Sign in using your Ride with GPS credentials. After a quick sync, your Ride With GPS feed will appear in the Epic Ride Weather app.
You can find weather forecasts for routes in your personal account, club routes, pinned routes, or previously ridden rides.
To get a weather forecast for a planned route, tap Routes, Club Routes, or Pinned at bottom of the screen. This will bring up a list of routes currently saved in your Ride With GPS account.
- Tap to select a route from the list.
- Enter your start date and time in the next screen along with your average speed.
- Tap Forecast Route, and a detailed forecast with temperature, precipitation, wind speed and direction will appear. Scroll down the page to see additional weather information such daylight, and humidity.
You will receive a limited number of forecasts for free, and then can purchase up to 20,000 forecasts for $11.99 in the Epic Ride Weather app for one year. One month of access with 2,000 forecasts is available for $2.99. Every 10 minutes of estimated ride time uses one forecast. So a 60 minute ride would use 6 forecasts. Note: Epic Ride Weather app is not a Ride with GPS product. Please contact the developer directly for any questions or concerns related to subscription management.