Set a home location as your default route planning start point. This will also allow you to easily find local routes searching for your next great ride on our website or with Mobile Explore.
Use Privacy Zones to obscure the location of your home address, or any other sensitive area, on public rides.
- Log into your account on the website.
- Select your profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen, and click Settings.
- Click Location, then Edit.
- You’ll see a map. You can pan, zoom and click on the map to set a location or you can jump to a location by typing it into the box above the map. You can also just type your information into the fields on the page. Click the map and your address information will be automatically filled in to that location.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
- Click the Search Bar
- Click Update next to your current home location to change your home location
- A new window will appear, showing a map. Use the map to drop a pin, or type in your address in this window's search bar.
You can also set the location for your profile from within the mobile app. This location setting will sync with your profile on the website automatically.
- Log into your account on the app
- Tap More
- Tap Settings > Account Settings > Set Home Location
- Pan and zoom on this map then tap to set the pin on your home location.
- Tap Save to apply changes.