Use the Ride Widget to display an up-to-date list of your recent rides (or club rides) with weekly, monthly and yearly totals to your website or blog. Anytime you add a ride to your account, your stats will update on your embedded widget.
You can also embed route maps in your website to share with your fellow club members, or to inspire other riders.
Create a Personal Ride Widget
- Log into your account at www.ridewithgps.com.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Select Widget from the left screen menu.
- Configure your ride widget settings. You can preview your ride widget as you make changes:
- Select your units of measurement.
- Check the List of Recent Activities option to display your most recent activities as part of the widget. These will update on your embedded widget as you add new rides to your account.
- Check the Summary Stats option to display your metric totals for your preferred amount of time. These will also update on your embedded widget as you add new rides to your account.
- Set widget width. You can specify a pixel width or set to 100%.
- Once your settings looks good, copy the HTML code from the box below the your widget preview, then paste the code into the blogging platform of your choice.
Check out this example Ride Widget below: