You can copy any route found on Ride with GPS to simply save it to your library for later use, or to edit it in our Route Planner and make it your own. Create a route from a ride by copying it to your route library. The original route or ride remains the same, and you'll have a duplicate to play around with. Copied routes include any cues, custom cues, or points of interest from the original route or ride.
- Log into your account at www.ridewithgps.com.
- While viewing any Route (or ride) in the Summary Page, click More in the upper left corner > select Copy to My Routes.
- Adjust information for your new route, including the name and privacy setting. Any cues, points of interest (POI), and custom cues from the original route will be copied to your new route.
- Click Copy to My Routes to complete the process.
- Locate the new route in your Route Library under routes.
Note: when copying a recorded ride to your route library, your new route will not have a cue sheet for turn-by-turn navigation in our app. With a Premium subscription, you can access our Trace Tool to automatically generate a cue sheet. Check out our help page for more information about the differences between a route and a ride.
Copied routes can be edited in our Route Planner.