Seamlessly transfer your routes and ride data between your Garmin device and Ride with GPS account and vice versa. Pin your routes for instant access on devices and wirelessly sync your recorded ride data to your account.
Automatically sync routes and recorded ride data seamlessly between your Ride with GPS account and Garmin device. Setting up Garmin to wirelessly sync can be done within your Ride with GPS profile on the web using ONE of the TWO following methods:
1. Click the Profile icon (your photo) in the upper right of your profile > Settings > Connected Services > Connect with Garmin. This will display the Connect with Ride with GPS prompt.
2. Click the Upload page option from the left side of the dashboard, then select Enable Automatic Syncing. This will display the Connect with Ride with GPS prompt.
Connect with Ride with GPS
- Follow the prompt to Connect with Ride with GPS
- Select SAVE to allow Activities and Course data to sync between Garmin and Ride with GPS
- AGREE to authorize Garmin to connect with Ride with GPS
Pin Routes to Sync Automatically
Once Garmin Courses Sync is enabled on your profile, pin any route on web or mobile to sync wirelessly from your Ride with GPS account to your device. In the case of previously pinned routes, you'll want to unpin and re-pin to trigger auto-sync functionality.
Automatic Ride Sync via Garmin Connect
Once set up, automatic ride sync via Garmin Connect is a one-way process which uploads the recorded ride data from your device, syncs via Garmin Connect and transfers those rides directly to your Ride with GPS account.
* NOTE: once signed in, Garmin will sync all activities logged within the last 5 years to your Ride with GPS account. This process is a one-way transaction, syncing Garmin Connect >> Ride with GPS only.