Load our Garmin Connect IQ app directly on to your compatible Garmin device to access ride and route data directly on your GPS computer.
Leverage Ride with GPS's suite of Route Planning tools and sync to your Garmin GPS for navigation and metrics on your bike computer. Advanced Route Planning tools are unlocked with a Premium membership.
Configure Garmin Connect IQ
- Sit down with your smartphone, GPS device, and (optional) computer to configure the Connect IQ app on your Garmin device.
- Be sure your GPS device is configured within the Garmin Connect app. Refer to your owner's manual for help with this.
- On your smartphone, install the Garmin Connect IQ from the App Store or Google Play Store. Sign in using your Garmin account.
- Pair your Garmin device to your phone via Bluetooth.
- On your phone, tap the MORE option in the lower right corner of the main app screen on iPhone (or under the upper left hand menu, if you're on Android) and select Connect IQ Store.
- Search for the Ride with GPS app. Tap the Download button. Be sure to Allow and authorize the connection.
- Look under MORE > Devices in the Garmin Connect app to Sync Now and load the RWGPS Connect IQ app onto your GPS device.
- On your Garmin device, open the IQ store by pressing the IQ button on the opening page, then tap Ride With GPS. You will be shown a device code.
- On your phone or computer, open a web browser and visit rwgps.com/iq or ridewithgps.com/iq. Enter the code and press SUBMIT.
- CONFIRM to link your Ride with GPS account to your Garmin device.
Use the Connect IQ App
- Press the IQ button on your Garmin device.
- Open the Ride with GPS app.
- From the onscreen options, choose what to view:
- Recent Routes - The ten most recently edited routes on your account.
- Pinned Routes - The ten most recently pinned routes on your account.
- Help - A link to this article.
- Settings - Here you can un-pair the Connect IQ app from your Ride with GPS account and view the version number of the Connect IQ app.
- Edge 1040
- Edge 1030 +
- Edge 1030
- Edge 1030 Bontrager
- Edge 1000
- Edge Explore 1000
- Edge 820
- Edge Explore 820
- Edge 830
- Edge 520
- Edge 520 plus
- Edge 530
Don't see your device on this list? Use Garmin Courses Sync instead.