Manually transfer routes and rides in either direction between your Ride with GPS account and your Garmin device over USB. Ride data recorded on your Garmin unit can easily be uploaded into your Ride with GPS account by using the Upload tab.
Leverage Ride with GPS's suite of Route Planning tools and sync to your Garmin GPS for navigation and metrics on your bike computer. Advanced Route Planning tools are unlocked with a Premium membership.
Load RWGPS Routes on your Garmin
- Use the Send to Device button to download the appropriate file format.
- Drag and drop into your Garmin's New Files folder.
- Selected routes will display under the Courses menu on your Garmin device.
Upload Ride Recordings to RWGPS from Garmin Devices
- Connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Once device is recognized, select Upload at the top of the Ride with GPS website.
- Click on the Select Files button.
- Browse to the following path on the Garmin drive or volume: Garmin (volume or drive model number) > Garmin > Activities.
* Note: if you have saved the track on the device, it can be found under the Archive folder. If you have just finished the ride but have not saved the track, select the file that starts with Current.
To learn more about exporting routes from Ride with GPS and which file format is appropriate for which devices and usage, visit our Export File Formats help page.