Manually transfer routes and rides in either direction between your Ride with GPS account and your Garmin device over USB. Ride data recorded on your Garmin unit can easily be uploaded into your Ride with GPS account by using the Upload tab.
- Use the Send to Device button to download the appropriate file format.
- Drag and drop into your Garmin's New Files folder.
- Selected routes will display under the Courses menu on your Garmin device.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Once device is recognized, select Upload at the top of the Ride with GPS website.
- Click on the Select Files button.
- Browse to the following path on the Garmin drive or volume: Garmin (volume or drive model number) > Garmin > Activities.
* Note: if you have saved the track on the device, it can be found under the Archive folder. If you have just finished the ride but have not saved the track, select the file that starts with Current.