You can push individual rides recorded on a Wahoo ELEMNT over to sync to your Ride with GPS account. This can be helpful if you want to move rides that have been recorded prior to establishing an automatic sync between your Wahoo device and Ride with GPS.
- Launch the Wahoo ELEMNT app from your smartphone.
- Tap History.
- Open the ride you'd like to push over.
- Select the SHARE option > then tap Ride with GPS as the authorized service.
- This should force the ride to upload to our servers.
- Repeat this process for every ride that you want to bring over.