Use your Ride with GPS app, Garmin, or Wahoo unit to record your indoor ride and then be able to review your distance, speed, heart rate, cadence and/or power data.
Note: In order to accurately record an indoor ride, you must pair a speed sensor or utilize a smart trainer to measure the distance ridden.
- View the ride, then click the Edit link in the left side panel. This will open the ride details page.
- Click the checkbox for "Stationary Ride?".
- Then click the Save button when you are finished.
- Now the ride will count towards your totals, and will display your indoor metrics. Hover your mouse pointer over any of the graphs to view more data.
- In order to record an indoor ride with the mobile app, you will need to set up a Bluetooth enabled Speed/Cadence sensor or Smart Trainer.
- Turn off Auto-Pause in your app (under More > Settings > Logging).
- At the ends of your ride, tap and hold the pause button to save.
- You may find it helpful to identify this as an "Indoor Ride" in the title to quickly identify indoor vs. outdoor rides.
- Then select your stationary trainer or other preferred bike from your gear list. See below for how to add your trainer here.
- Tap SAVE to finish.