What good is a route library without any routes? Shop accounts have a special upload page that allows you to import routes from a route file directly to your route library.
- When signed into your Shop account, click Upload from the yellow banner at the top of the page.
- The Browse Files button will bring up a browser window, allowing selection of GPS files from your computer.
- Select the files you wish to upload: GPX, TCX, KML, KMZ, or FIT files are all accepted. Multiple files can be selected by holding Control (Windows) or Command (OS X) and clicking on multiple files.
- Once selected, your routes will begin to upload automatically.
- Once your routes have uploaded, click the three dots in the upper right hand corner of each ride or route to view the route, edit details, delete the route, or open the route in the Route Planner.
Sometimes, you may run into an error uploading your route. This can mean that you uploaded a file type that is not compatible with Ride with GPS, your file is too big, or it is corrupt or missing time stamps or other essential data.
How can I upload a route to my personal account's Route Library?
- In order to upload a route to your personal Route Library, you'll need to first sign out of your organization. Once signed out, you can select "Upload" from the left hand side menu when viewing your dashboard.
I uploaded a Route file, but I can't use Turn by Turn Navigation when navigating the route. Why not?