Archiving a route is a great option for users who sync with Wahoo that do not want your entire library to sync over. In addition to not appearing in third party integrations, archived routes will not show up in search results, the Find page, or the Import Routes and Rides feature of the Route Planner.
The Archive Route option on the web allows Premium members to clean up their route library without permanently deleting routes.
- From your Route library, find the route you'd like to archive.
- Click the checkbox adjacent to the route.
- See the Archive button appear at the top, and click it.
You can view your archived routes by clicking Options > Archived in your Route library. You can filter, sort, view, edit, and share archived routes. At this time, archived routes are only available on our website, not on the mobile app.
To add routes back into your route library, follow these steps:
- Open your Route Library.
- Click Options > Archived.
- Click the checkbox adjacent to the route you want to unarchive.
- Click Unarchive.