We offer two different ways of syncing your Ride with GPS routes to Garmin devices. Learn about all the available options on our Garmin Sync page.
- Log into your account on our website: www.ridewithgps.com.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner > select Settings
- Click Connected Services on the left side of the screen
- Click to connect to your preferred service. Note: you can connect with multiple available services at once!
To disconnect any of these options from your RWGPS account, access the Connected Services page, then click the link to unlink your accounts.
Sign in to your Garmin Connect account and to enable route and ride syncing with your Garmin device. For more details on using Garmin Connect, and additional options to share Ride with GPS data to your Garmin device, check out our Sync with Garmin page.
Connect your Ride with GPS account to Strava to automatically sync rides recorded with our mobile app, or manually uploaded from a Garmin unit, to your Strava account. Future rides will upload to Strava, and default to your Strava account's privacy settings. This privacy setting may be different than your Ride with GPS activity privacy.
- Recorded Rides on the Ride with GPS app will only sync activities to Strava from the time of sync forward. It will not pull older data from your Ride with GPS account to Strava.
- The sync process will not pull data from Strava to Ride with GPS.
- It will not sync Wahoo recorded rides.
- Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours before your rides begin syncing over to Strava. Any rides recorded within this time period may not sync automatically.
- Log into your account at www.ridewithgps.com
- Click your profile icon in the upper right > click Settings
- Click Connected Services
- Click Connect with Strava.
If you aren't already signed into Strava, you will be asked to enter your Strava credentials.
Click the Authorize button so that Ride with GPS has permission to upload activities to your Strava profile.
Relive turns your Ride with GPS recordings into 3D videos to tell the story of your trip. You'll first need to create a free account with Relive, and can unlock all features with a Relive Plus paid upgrade. You can create an account within their app, available for download via the App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android.
- Log into your account at www.ridewithgps.com.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right > click Settings.
- Click Connected Services.
- Click Connect with Relive.
If you aren't already signed into Relive, you'll be asked to enter your Relive credentials.
Click Allow to grant RWGPS permission to upload activities to your Relive profile.
- Record and save a ride on the Ride with GPS app, or upload from your Garmin or Wahoo device.
- Open the Relive App.
- Select the ride you want to Relive.
- Add a title and other optional details.
- Tap Create in the upper right.
- Relive will generate a video to view on their app.
Check out the example below of what you can create by linking your Ride with GPS account to Relive.