Want to share photos of the sights along a route you've created or add photos to a ride after you've saved it? Upload photos to any of your saved routes or rides using our website: www.ridewithgps.com.
Learn how to add photos to a ride using our mobile app.
- Log into your account on the website.
- Click Rides or Routes from the main dashboard menu > click the item you want to add photos to to open it in the Show Page.
- Click the link in the Photos section just below the route/ride title to open your photo file viewer.
- Select the photos you would like to add to the ride from your file viewer. You can upload one photo at a time or multiple at once. Click Open when you have finished your selection.
Note: you can also click and drag a photo from your computer to drop in the photos section for easier upload.
- A - Click the < or > to scroll through the next or previous photo
- B - Displays the date and time the photo was taken
- C - Click to add a caption to the photo > click Save to retain changes
- D - Click Set as Cover to make this photo your cover photo, rotate it left or right, download the original photo, or delete.
- E - View thumbnails of all the photos in the gallery
- Finish making edits to a route on the website route planner > click Save
- Scroll to the bottom of the save pop-up and click Show More Options
- Drag photo files and drop into the Images section or open your file viewer > select photos then click Open to add photos to your route
- Click Save to finalize your route > View Route to see your added photos
- You must first have saved or uploaded a ride to associate with your photos. You'll also want to be sure you are sending the email from the same email address that is associated with your RWGPS account.
- E-mail attachments of your photos to email@example.com. You can email up to three photos at one time.
- The photos you send in will be associated with the appropriate ride based on their time and date stamps.