Pair Bluetooth cadence, speed, power meters, or heart rate monitors to our app to drill down on performance and biometric data.
Before you begin
- Enable Bluetooth on your device.
- Ride With GPS supports Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors.
- Make sure the device is not paired with another sensor, application or device.
The following steps will apply to any Bluetooth-enabled sensors
Note: If you have paired a speed sensor you will need to enter wheel circumference in millimeters. See our reference chart to determine your wheel circumference.
- If heart rate data displays irregular or inconsistent numbers, strap contacts may not be properly seated or device may have a low battery. Contact device manufacturer for more information on specific troubleshooting steps.
- Having trouble recognizing a device? Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled in your phone settings.
- It can take up to 20 seconds for a device to start displaying data in the app.
- Devices will only need to be paired once. Simply begin recording after initially pairing and devices will be automatically recognized.
- If your speed is very high or low, check your wheel circumference setting.
- If you're using Bluetooth audio devices on your ride, make sure these are connected via your phone's settings, and not directly in the app.