Our Web Dashboard is your home base on Ride with GPS. From here, quickly access your routes and rides, upload your activities, and see your friends' recent activities.
Think of your dashboard as the hub from which you can access all the data and tools you use on Ride with GPS. This is the first page you land on upon login at www.ridewithgps.com.
There are three main menus you'll see on your account Dashboard:
- From the main dashboard menu on the left side of your screen, you can click to view your routes, rides or collections. From this menu you can also check out your calendar, social feed, analyze your rides, and manually upload routes or rides. Click More at the bottom of the menu to access Gear, photos, and segments.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen to access account settings, manage your subscription, review routes, check out our help portal, or sign out of your account. Click the bell icon to view notifications for events such as a friend request or new comment.
- Click the links in the navigation bar at the top left of the screen to access additional functions such as the Explore Page, the Route Planner, and Ride Reports.
Rides & Routes
Feed, Events, Goals
Along the right side of your Dashboard screen you'll see a few different features as you scroll down.
- Feed- The feed list displays all of your friends' and followers' latest rides and status updates. Click "View Friends" to access your entire friends list and see a full feed of activity. Learn more about your feed, followers and friends.
- Events- If you've created or RSVP'd to an event, you'll see a link to that event homepage in this section.
- Recent Activity- displays routes and rides you've created, uploaded, viewed, and updated.
- Goals- Track your ongoing goals directly from your Dashboard. Learn more about creating goals.
More: Segments, Gear, & Photos
- Segments- View all your matched and created segments. Click the name of a segment to open the event leaderboard for that segment. Learn more about Segments.
- Gear- Access added Gear items and add/remove new gear or accessories. Click a gear item to see all rides recorded with that item and access maintenance logs. Learn more about Gear and maintenance logs.
- Photos- Click any photo to open and browse your account photo gallery. Click Go to Ride below a photo to open the associated ride/route. Learn more about adding and removing photos.
- My stats aren't showing all my ride stats.
- Double check that you haven't excluded any of your gear items from your profile totals. Click More > Click your gear items to open each > click Edit > Scroll and check that Exclude from Profile Totals is disabled.