Our Web Dashboard is your home base on Ride with GPS. From here, quickly access your routes and rides, upload your activities, and see your friends' recent activities.
Think of your dashboard as the hub from which you can access all the data and tools you use on Ride with GPS. This is the first page you land on upon login at www.ridewithgps.com.
Navigate the Dashboard
There are three main menus you'll see on your account Dashboard:
- From the main dashboard menu on the left side of your screen, you can click to view your routes, rides or collections. From this menu you can also check out your calendar, social feed, analyze your rides, and manually upload routes or rides. Click More at the bottom of the menu to access Gear, photos, and segments.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen to access account settings, manage your subscription, check out our help portal, or sign out of your account. Click the bell icon to view notifications for events such as a friend request or new comment.
- Click the links in the navigation bar at the top left of the screen to access additional functions such as web Find Page, the Route Planner and Ride Reports.
Access your Organization home page or your Ambassador Profile by clicking the associated icon under the main dashboard menu on the left side of your screen.
Check out your weekly, monthly, yearly, or career mileage stats in the Stats section at the top of your dashboard. Premium subscribers have access to the Ride Center, which offers in-depth stats and viewing options. Click Analyze from the main dashboard menu to access the Ride Center.
Rides & Routes
You'll see your 20 most recent rides and routes under the routes and rides tab in the middle of your dashboard. Use this tab to quickly delete, pin, or search for items.
Click Pinned to see everything you have pinned to your account. Remove pinned items by clicking the orange push pin icon. Learn more about Pinning.
Click the Routes or Rides option in the main dashboard on the left side of your screen to view all routes and rides on your account.
Use the quick search to find rides or routes on your account or any public ride/route on the website. Search results also include ambassador and public club routes. Learn more about searching for routes on our website.
Feed, Events, Goals
Along the right side of your Dashboard screen you'll see a few different features as you scroll down.
- Feed- The feed list displays all of your friends' and followers' latest rides and status updates. Click "View Friends" to access your entire friends list and see a full feed of activity. Learn more about your feed, followers and friends.
- Events- If you've created or RSVP'd to an event, you'll see a link to that event homepage in this section.
- Recent Activity- displays routes and rides you've created, uploaded, viewed, and updated.
- Goals- Track your ongoing goals directly from your Dashboard. Learn more about creating goals.
Your calendar displays all your rides including selected state. Customize the metrics displayed on your calendar by clicking Settings at the top right of the calendar. Check the box next to the metrics you want displayed.
Download a full CSV of your ride data by clicking Export CSV at the top right of your calendar. Your Ride history that has been downloaded as a CSV file can then be imported into the spreadsheet program of your choice.
View your upcoming and past events below your Calendar. To create an event, click Create Event at the top left or lower right corner of the Calendar. Learn more about Creating Events.
More: Segments, Gear, & Photos
- Segments- View all your matched and created segments. Click the name of a segment to open the event leaderboard for that segment. Learn more about Segments.
- Gear- Access added Gear items and add/remove new gear or accessories. Click a gear item to see all rides recorded with that item and access maintenance logs. Learn more about Gear and maintenance logs.
- Photos- Click any photo to open and browse your account photo gallery. Click Go to Ride below a photo to open the associated ride/route. Learn more about adding and removing photos.
- My stats aren't showing all my ride stats.
- Double check that you haven't excluded any of your gear items from your profile totals. Click More > Click your gear items to open each > click Edit > Scroll and check that Exclude from Profile Totals is disabled.