Enter some basic health info in your Ride with GPS profile to estimate calories and power expended on a ride.
Ride with a heart rate monitor to calculate heart rate zones and increase the accuracy of other health metric estimates.
To access to your health info, follow the steps below:
- Log into your account on our website: www.ridewithgps.com.
- Click your Profile icon in the upper right corner > select Settings
- Select Health from the left side menu.
- Enter your health information:
- If you don't know your max and resting heart rate, click the link for assistance in making an estimate.
- Click Calculate Zones to auto-calculate your HR zones, or edit to meet your preferences.
- Click Save Health Settings.