The Ride Center allows you to filter, sort, and visualize your rides by date, ride name, ride tags, bike, distance, elevation and average speed. You can also use Ride Center to easily bulk assign bikes or tags to your rides, or make rides public or private.
Premium users can access the Ride Center at www.ridewithgps.com, under the Analyze menu in your web Dashboard.
Explore the Ride Center
Access the Ride Center under the Analyze menu on our website.
The calendar view shows all your rides for the month. Click on a specific day to manually add a ride or to enter your weight for the day.
Switch from a calendar view to a list view by clicking Show Filters on the left, or the list view button in the bottom right corner.
With list view enabled, click the check boxes next to rides to select multiple at once for bulk editing. Click options such as Assign Gear, Make Private, Make Public, Add Tags, Remove Tags, or Delete to apply to all selected rides.
- Assign Gear - Assign a bicycle or other piece of gear to the ride. Check out this page about Adding Gear.
- Make Public - Public rides are shared with everyone that can access the site.
- Make Private - Only you can see these rides. Others can see the ride IF you share it with them.
- Add Tags - Tags allow you to sort by key words such as "touring", "race", "training".
- Remove Tags - Allows you to choose which tags are removed from the selected rides.
- Delete - This allows you to delete multiple rides at once. This deletes the rides fully from your account, so use this feature with care.
Filter by Date
Check specific dates to filter for and analyze rides within your date selections.
- Name Field - Search for the name of a specific ride or keyword.
- Tags - These are defined by you. You can add tags to rides within the Ride Center, then your added tags will appear in this section for filtering.
- Gear - Show only rides associated with the gear that is checked.
- Distance - Use the slider to filter by minimum and/or maximum distance.
- Elevation Gain - Use the slider to filter by minimum and/or maximum elevation gain.
- Avg Speed - Use the slider to filter by minimum and/or maximum average speed.
View graphs or charts for the week, month, or year to display distance, speed, or elevation gain for the selected time periods.
You can also see the total distance and elevation gain filtered by selected criteria at the bottom of the screen. For example, you can see the total distance you’ve ridden on your mountain bike by selecting your mountain bike on the left-hand side. You can also select dates or tags, or select ranges of distance and/or elevation. The ride log will update the list to show only rides matching your selections, and the total distance and elevation logged on those rides will automatically update.