The Ride Center allows you to filter, sort, and visualize your rides by date, ride name, ride tags, bike, distance, elevation and average speed. You can also use Ride Center to easily bulk assign bikes or tags to your rides, or make rides public or private.
Access the Ride Center under the Analyze menu on our website.
- Assign Gear - Assign a bicycle or other piece of gear to the ride. Check out this page about Adding Gear.
- Make Public - Public rides are shared with everyone that can access the site.
- Make Private - Only you can see these rides. Others can see the ride IF you share it with them.
- Add Tags - Tags allow you to sort by key words such as "touring", "race", "training".
- Remove Tags - Allows you to choose which tags are removed from the selected rides.
- Delete - This allows you to delete multiple rides at once. This deletes the rides fully from your account, so use this feature with care.
Check specific dates to filter for and analyze rides within your date selections.
- Name Field - Search for the name of a specific ride or keyword.
- Tags - These are defined by you. You can add tags to rides within the Ride Center, then your added tags will appear in this section for filtering.
- Gear - Show only rides associated with the gear that is checked.
- Distance - Use the slider to filter by minimum and/or maximum distance.
- Elevation Gain - Use the slider to filter by minimum and/or maximum elevation gain.
- Avg Speed - Use the slider to filter by minimum and/or maximum average speed.