At Ride with GPS, we believe that your account data should be fully manageable by you. Read on to learn how to delete your account data yourself, but please note that deleting your account does not necessarily cancel a paid subscription or trial, we recommend completing this action prior to deletion.
- Log into your account at www.ridewithgps.com.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Delete Account.
- Enter any feedback you have > click Delete Account at the bottom of the page.
- Open the app and log in to the account you wish to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Will this delete all my account information?
- At the end of the 7 day pending period, all of your account data including rides, routes, and personal data (like name, email address, any photos you have uploaded) will be completely removed from our servers.
- Will this cancel my subscription too?
- If you have a subscription through our internal billing or GooglePlay, the subscription will be automatically cancelled. If you have an App Store based subscription, you'll need to contact App Store Support directly to cancel.
- I don't want to wait 7 days, I want my information deleted immediately.
- Email us at email@example.com and we can delete your information immediately.
- I'm having difficulty with deletion, what do I do? Feel free to contact our support department firstname.lastname@example.org to help you out with managing your account.
- Can I just provide Feedback? We love feedback and always want to improve our product, feel free to send feedback directly to email@example.com.