Ride Reports make it easy to create and share beautiful, captivating stories of your two-wheeled adventures, including interactive maps, photo collages, and other storytelling tools to help you share your experiences. Auto Drafted Ride Reports automatically populate your report with photos, maps, and auto-detected climbs; all you have to do is fill in your story. Browse our Featured Reports, then go out and create your own!
Premium and Basic subscribers can create unlimited Ride Reports while Starter/Free accounts are limited to 2 published reports.
Create a New Ride Report
- Log into your account on the website.
- Click Stories from the Navigation menu at the top of your screen > select Ride Reports.
- Click New Report in the upper right corner.
- Your most recent 20 public rides are shown by default, and you can also search for a specific ride name.
- Click on each ride you want to add to your Ride Report. Rides are added to the ride report in the order they are selected.
- After you have selected the rides for the report, click Go.
You'll be presented with two options for getting started:
- Start Fresh opens a blank ride report screen.
- Auto-Draft automatically created photo, map, and climb block content from your selected rides.
Each section of content that is added is called a "Block". Click the + within the report draft to select from the four types of Blocks. If you don't see a + icon, click within the whitespace.
- Climb Replay
You can select one to six images that were uploaded along with the ride, or click the upload icon to Upload more photos from files on your computer.
Displays a single photo at a time with thumbnails below. Click the displayed photo to see the next gallery photo.
- Change Photos prompts you to select photos from the list of photos associated with the ride. and allows you to upload new photos.
- Reposition Photos allows you to place photos exactly how you'd like in the Postcard format.
- Bigger stretches the photo across the entire page.
- Switch to Gallery changes the postcard format to a Gallery format.
If you have chosen multiple rides for your Report, you'll be asked to select which ride to use.
Customize the Map
After you have selected a ride to be displayed, you can further customize what is shown on the map.
- Change Ride select a different ride to display.
- Show/Hide Elevation removes (or restores) the elevation profile.
- Show/Hide Metrics adds or removes ride metrics to the bottom of the map.
- Customize Metrics choose between two and five different metrics to display. Click Save after you have made your selection, or click the X to cancel your changes to the metrics.
Click Climb Replay and select the ride you want to include. Click and drag across the elevation profile to select the specific climb you want to display. Tap Save to generate and add the climb replay.
Add text to tell the story of your ride using a text block. In addition to normal text, you can use headings, lists, links, and additional text formatting. Click and drag across some text to see the formatting options.
Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of your screen to reveal more options:
- Preview what the final Ride Report will look like in a new browser tab, without publishing it.
- Add/Remove Rides to adjust included rides.
- Click the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Add/Remove Rides.
- Select or search for rides to add to your current ride report, or click the ride currently selected to remove it from the report.
- Click GO to make changes.
- Toggle metric changes all measurements to metric units.
- Delete your ride report. This can be done before or even after it has been published. Use with caution, as this cannot be undone.
Publish your Report
When you are finished editing your report, click Publish > Publish Report to finish up your Ride Report!
Share a Ride Report
To share your ride report, copy the URL from your browser's address bar then share it via email or
your preferred social network.
Privacy Zones and Ride Reports
Whether using a Ride Report, Embed, or simply viewing a ride, Privacy Zones are still applied and respected. Even if you have the Ride set to Public, your privacy zone is still applied, and the abridged version of the ride is displayed.
Check out these Featured Ride Reports to get your mental wheels turning.