Your Event account will have two types of members: permanent Event account members (your staff and volunteers) who will administrate the account and run the events, and event members (event participants) who will be associated with specific events created by the Event account. Staff and volunteers can be added to the Event account itself, while event participants will be added to the specific events for which they have signed up.
To add event participants to an event page, you will use an auto-approval code that you can send out to participants via email. To do this, log in to the Event account and open an event. Click the invite participants link.
A pop-up box will appear with an auto-approval code that you can copy and paste into email, social media, or any other messaging platform you use to communicate with event participants.
When you send out the auto-approval link to your event participants, we recommend also sending them a link to the event participant benefits page as well to give them an overview on features they’ll have access to and how to use those features.
After you have invited participants to your event, you can see who has RSVP’ed and manage their access. Click the Manage Participants link to see who has already RSVP’ed for your event. Participant information can be viewed, a tag can be added, messages can be sent, access removed, or the rider can be unexpired from the event.
While your event participants will be added only to the events in which they are participating, you can add your staff as account members. To do this, log in to your Event account, and click Members. Click Invite members.
You will see a pop-up box with an auto-approval code. You can copy and paste this code to distribute it to your staff via email or other messaging services.
Once you have added your staff to your Event account, you can assign abilities:
- Account Admins: have the ability control account settings, lock routes, edit account description, and have all the other manager permissions.
- Route Managers: have the ability to add, edit, delete routes and events from the library.
- Billing Managers: have the ability to view and edit payment information and transaction history for the Event account.
- Member Managers: have the ability to add, remove, assign privileges of other members, and mark existing members as active or inactive.
Club member information is only visible to those that are assigned as Admin and Member Manager.
Click on the column headers to sort your members and participants, click a second time to reverse the sort order.
Staff that are member managers can tag members. This allows you to add members to specific groups, which you can then filter on and message in bulk. Members can have as many tags as you choose to add.
- Select the members you wish to tag.
- Click Set Tags
- In the Tags field, type in the desired tag or click to show the list of available tags.
- After you have typed a tag, press enter to complete the tag. It will appear in a small box.
- Repeat these steps to add additional tags to the same members.
- Click the Add Tags button to finish adding the tag to the members or click Remove Tags to remove the tag from the members.