Create Routes and Guide Pages in a Ride with GPS Experience.
After an Experience is created, you can add any routes that are part of your Route Library at any time.
- Start typing in the name of the route you want to import.
- Click each route you want to add, you can add as many as you want.
- Click Add to Experience to finish the selection and import.
- Click or hover over the route to be removed
- Click the trash can icon and confirm the removal. This only removes it from this Experience and does not delete the route from the Route Library.]
The routes may be in alphabetical order, but you want to put them in order which they will be ridden.
Guide pages can be used to add info accessible offline to your guest. Use this section to add import schedule information, addresses, recommended restaurants, and other important information. You can format text, add links and phone numbers, link to your routes, add elevation profiles, photos, and more. You can add a headers and drag sections to be listed underneath the headers for better organization of your content.
- To add a new Header or Section, enter a title and click Add Header or Add Section. Headers are guide sections you intend to add list other sections underneath.
- Add text to the new guide page as you see fit.
- Highlight text to see the available formatting options.
- Using the toolbar at the top of the guide page editor you can add the additional formatting
- Turn highlighted text into a header
- Add a numbered list
- Add a bulleted list
- Remove any formatting
- Add a line break
- Add images that can be static, dynamic (allow pinch to zoom interaction), and turned into a link
- Add route embed that links to your Experience routes
- Add elevation profile from your Experience routes
To nest your Guide Sections under a Header follow the steps below:
- Enter your Header title and click Add Header.
- Enter your Guide Section titles and click Add Section.
- Click and drag any Guide Section and drop it underneath any Header you would like the Guide Section to be listed beneath. (You will see a blue dotted line to indicate your drop zone.)
To link a route to your guide page follow the steps below:
- Within the guide page editor, move the cursor to where you'd like the route link to be added.
- From the toolbar, click the add-route icon.
- Select the route from your experience you would like to add to the guide page.
To add an elevation profile to your guide page follow the steps below:
- Within the guide page editor, move the cursor to where you'd like the elevation profile to be added.
- From the toolbar, click the elevation profile icon.
- Select the route from your Experience you would like to add to the guide page.
To make a guide section live, follow the steps below:
- Create your guide content as you normally would.
- At the bottom of the section, click Change to Live Section.
- Click the Save button to save your live guide page. Unlike an offline guide page, live guide pages are not autosaved and much be saved manually.
Changing a guide page from Offline to Live will require you to republish your Experience.