Ready to tackle a weekend tour and looking for a way to organize it all in a shareable format? Events are here to help you create and share your upcoming adventure.
Use an Event to add multiple routes to a single map, provide contextual information about the routes, and share these with other interested riders.
- Log into your account at www.ridewithgps.com and click Calendar from your home screen.
- Click Create Event at the top left corner of the Calendar or in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Name your event
- Select a date
- Click Create Event
Click Edit Event Details to edit or add more information about the event, including:
- Event Name
- Start and End Date: click the checkbox to set it to All Day or set a specific time.
- Description: provide detailed info about the event like fees, expectations, gear type, and conditions. Paste in URLs to create links.
- Custom Tabs: click the + sign next to the Overview tab to organize custom information within different event tabs such as accommodations or daily itineraries.
Click save when you've finished adding details to see your changes.
To add routes to your event click Add a route and type your route name into the search bar, then select it from the list.
Check out the example finished event below:
Check out this additional event example:
Share your Event
Looking to create events for a large group of riders, a community event, or your business? Check out our Event Organizer Account to learn more about how our Organizations tools can be leveraged to provide some administrative support, and unlock free navigation for your riders.